On the 12th of November, the 12th edition of the Portugal Surf Awards took place in Lisbon: a ceremony where not only the national surfing champions were crowned, but also other individuals and entities that marked the Portuguese competitive season.
The gala night for national surfing distinguished, with a new award, the club of the year: Ericeira Surf Clube, by decision inherent to the performance of its members, was the crowned association in this unprecedented category.
Afonso Antunes, Ericeira Surf Clube athlete and winner of the Allianz Triple Crown, was also distinguished in this edition, having won the male junior award.
- National champions and winners of the MEO Surf League: Vasco Ribeiro and Francisca Veselko;
- Allianz Triple Crown Winners: Afonso Antunes and Francisca Veselko
- Biggest evolution of the year: Joaquim Chaves;
- Best wave: Vasco Ribeiro and Yolanda Hopkins;
- Juniors of the year: Afonso Antunes and Francisca Veselko;
- Surfers’ Surfer: Halley Batista and Mafalda Lopes;
- Best Event: Bom Petisco Peniche Pro;
- Club of the year: Ericeira Surf Club
- Personality of the Year 2021: Nuno Trigo
- 2021 Career Award: SurfTotal
- ANS Share Award: Miguel Blanco
- Pedro Lima Fair Play Award: José Ferreira
Esta publicação também está disponível em | This article is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)