Condé Nast Traveller, one of the world’s leading luxury travel and lifestyle magazines, recently organized a list of the best spas in the world. In this selection, the Immerso Hotel Spa, located in Santo Isidoro – overlooking S. Lourenço beach, home to one of the seven waves of the Ericeira World Surfing Reserve –, secured the 12th position in the category of best European spas.
According to wellness experts from Healing Holidays, the demand for spa experiences has significantly increased in recent times. After the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, people are seeking not only moments of relaxation but also purpose and guidance in their lives. Spas have become more than places for massages and beauty treatments; they are now havens for addressing issues such as low self-esteem, insomnia and the need to care for both the body and the mind.
Immerso offers a wide range of activities designed to promote well-being for both the body and the soul
Immerso joined this exclusive group of well-being destinations by achieving a satisfaction rating of 92.16% from voters. Located amidst a magnificent landscape, between lush greenery and the ocean’s blue, this hotel offers a wide range of activities designed to promote well-being for both the body and the soul.
The list was compiled based on votes from readers of the English publication as part of the Readers’ Choice Awards 2023.
Explore the list of the best spas in Europe, along with their respective satisfaction levels:
1. Palazzo Fiuggi, Italy. (97.02)
2. Lanserhof Lans, Innsbruck, Austria. (96.77)
3. Andronis Concept Wellness Resort, Santorini, Greece. (96.36)
4. The Original FX Mayr, Maria Wörth, Austria. (96.14)
5. Six Senses Kaplankaya, Bodrum, Turkey. (94.92)
6. Les Sources de Caudalie, Bordeaux, France. (94.28)
7. Grand Resort Bad Ragaz, Switzerland. (93.82)
8. The Retreat at Blue Lagoon Iceland, Grindavík, Iceland. (93.80)
9. Marinedda Hotel Thalasso & Spa, Sardinia, Italy. (93.38)
10. Brenners Park – Hotel & Spa, Baden-Baden, Germany. (92.82)
11. Lefay Resort & Spa Dolomiti, Pinzolo, Italy. (92.21)
12. Immerso, Santo Isidoro, Portugal. (92.16)
13. Euphoria Retreat, Mystras, Greece. (91.75)
14. Six Senses Douro Valley, Portugal. (91.32)
15. Schloss Elmau, Krün, Germany. (91.29)
16. Burgenstock Hotel & Alpine Spa, Switzerland (91.12)
17. Lanserhof Sylt, Germany (90.57)
18. Sha Wellness Clinic, Alicante, Spain. (90.08)
19. Lefay Resort & Spa Lago di Garda, Italy. (89.30)
20. Ikbal Thermal Hotel & Spa, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey. (89.01)
In addition to Immerso, the Portuguese Six Senses Douro Valley also made it to this list, ranking 14th. Check out the complete selection in the original article from Condé Nast Traveller.
Esta publicação também está disponível em | This article is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)